|Boarding Rates||1st Dog||Each Additional|
|1-7 Nights (Per 24 Hours)||$40.00||$35.00|
|8+ Nights (Per 24 Hours)||$36.00||$34.00|
Customize your Dog’s Stay!
|Activity Packages||Each Dog|
|Snack n’ Play
A frozen Kong toy stuffed with delicious peanut butter at bedtime.
An interactive brain game / puzzle toy with treats hidden inside.
A 15 minute training session brushing up on basic commands or tricks.
|V.I.P. (Very Important Puppy)
A Dean’s List, a bedtime brushing and cuddle session with one of our staff members, and a frozen Kong stuffed with delicious peanut butter.
A La Carte Services
|Bath package- Includes a bath, blow dry, brushing, nail trim, and ear cleaning.||Price Varies by Breed|
|Full Groom- Includes everything from our bath package, plus a haircut.||Price Varies by Breed|
|Nail Trim / Dremel / Toothcare||$10.00 / $15.00 / $6.00|
|The Touch Up- 10 minutes of brushing, nail trim, and ear cleaning.||Under 20 lbs: $15
Over 20 lbs: $19
What will my dog be doing while he stays at Fetch n’ Catch?
- Morning potty breaks and breakfast occur between 6-7am. All dogs are given time to digest breakfast before running and playing.
- Playtime starts at 9am, and goes until 4pm. Groups are monitored by trained staff, with one staff member per 12-18 dogs.
- Dogs have indoor/outdoor access all day.
- During morning playtime, our Canine Coaches work with the daycare groups, playing games such as “group sit”, “wait at the gate”, “follow the leader” and “the name game”. These activities help to mentally tire your dog as well as physically.
- Dinner is fed at 5:30pm
- Final potty breaks occur between 10-11pm.
- Our facility is staffed 24/7, with a staff member on site throughout the night.
- Must be current and provide proof of Rabies, DHPP, and Kennel Cough vaccines. Puppies receiving first vaccines must wait 7-10 days before attending.
- Must be on flea prevention
- Must be spayed over 6 months
- Must be neutered over 8 months
- Because safety is our number one priority, owners must schedule a Meet & Greet prior to attending daycare or boarding. The fee for a Meet & Greet is $10.00.
- We are unable to reserve boarding for dogs that have not yet passed a Meet & Greet evaluation. Please note that a Meet & Greet appointment does not guarantee a reservation for boarding.We are unable to reserve boarding for dogs that have not yet passed a Meet & Greet evaluation. Please note that a Meet & Greet appointment does not guarantee a reservation for boarding.
- Pricing is for each 24 hour period. If your dog stays past the time of drop off on pickup day, daycare charges will apply.
Pickup and Drop Off Hours
Sunday: 9am-11am OR 5pm-7pm
*Holiday Hours are Limited*
Because safety is our #1 priority, all dogs are required to undergo a Meet & Greet before attending daycare, boarding, or playgroups. A Meet & Greet is a series of planned exercises, performed by a Dog Trainer, designed to assess a new dogs potential for aggressive behavior. In addition, it serves to determine the current level of social development to ensure that the dog is not fearful and can play well with others, without posing a danger to itself or others. Meet & Greets are 30 minutes in duration, and cost $10.00.