Monday – Friday: 7am – 6pm
Saturday: 8am – 4pm
Dog must be socialized and play well with others
- Must be current and provide proof of Rabies, DHPP and Kennel Cough vaccines
- Must be on flea prevention
- Must be spayed over 6 months
- Must be neutered over 8 months
- Because safety is our number one priority, owners must schedule a Meet & Greet prior to attending daycare. The fee for a Meet & Greet is $10.00. If your dog passes, their first day of daycare is free.
What will my dog be doing all day?
Drop off starts at 7am, and all dogs are given time to digest breakfast before running and playing.
- Playtime starts at 8am, and goes until 4pm. Groups are monitored by trained staff, with one staff member per 12 dogs.
- Dogs have indoor/outdoor access and fresh drinking water all day.
- During morning playtime, the Canine Coaches work on manners, playing games such as “group sit”, “coming when called”, “follow the leader”, and “wait at the gate”. These activities help to mentally tire your dog as well as physically.
- Lunch time (For puppies under 6 months) is from 12-1pm.
- If your dog has our Swim n’ Play package, they will take a trip to the pool between 12pm and 2pm.
- Pickup ends at 6pm. All daycare dogs must be picked up by this time.
|Dog Daycare Rates||1st Dog||Each Additional Dog|
|Full Day (Over 4 Hours)||$25.00||$21.00|
|Half Day (Less than 4 Hours)||$17.00||$15.00|
|Dog Daycare Packages||Each Dog|
|3 Half Days||$48.50
|3 Full Days||$71.00
|10 Half Days||$153.00
|10 Full Days||$225.00
|20 Half Days||$289.00
|20 Full Days||$425.00
Customize Your Dog’s Day!
Activity package rates are in addition to regular daycare charges.
|Activity Packages||Each Dog|
|Swim n’ Play
All day Play for your Pup and a 30 minute trip to the pool!
|Explore n’ Play
All day Play for your Pup and a 30 minute Nature Walk outdoors
A La Carte Services
|Bath package||Price Varies by Breed|
|Full Groom||Price Varies by Breed|
Because safety is our #1 priority, all dogs are required to undergo a Meet & Greet before attending daycare, boarding, or playgroups. A Meet & Greet is a series of planned exercises, performed by a Dog Trainer, designed to assess a new dogs potential for aggressive behavior. In addition, it serves to determine the current level of social development to ensure that the dog is not fearful and can play well with others, without posing a danger to itself or others. Meet & Greets are 30 minutes in duration, and cost $10.00.