|Dog Daycare Rates||1st Dog||Each Additional Dog|
|Full Day (Over 4 Hours)||$25.00||$21.00|
|Half Day (Less than 4 Hours)||$17.00||$15.00|
|Dog Daycare Packages||Each Dog|
|3 Half Days||$48.50
|3 Full Days||$71.00
|10 Half Days||$153.00
|10 Full Days||$225.00
|20 Half Days||$289.00
|20 Full Days||$425.00
*All packages are non-refundable and expire after 1 year.*
- Group play from 8am-4pm.
- 7,000 sq. ft. of indoor, climate controlled play space with rubberized flooring.
- Fully fenced outdoor play yards featuring soft premium pet turf, pools, and shaded resting areas.
- Constant staff supervision, interaction, games, and activities.
- Highly trained and certified staff.
Monday – Friday: 7am – 6pm
Saturday: 8am – 4pm
*Late pickups are available until 8pm for $5/dog.
|Activity Packages||Each Dog|
A 15-20 minute training session brushing up on basic commands and tricks.
A La Carte Services
|Bath package- Includes a bath, blow dry, brush, nail trim, and ear cleaning.||Price Varies by Breed|
|Full Groom- Includes everything from our bath package, plus a haircut.||Price Varies by Breed|
|The Touch Up- 10 minutes of brushing, nail trim, and ear cleaning.||Under 20lbs: $15
Over 20lbs: $19
What will my dog be doing all day?
Drop off starts at 7am, and all dogs are given time to digest breakfast before running and playing.
- Playtime starts at 8am, and goes until 4pm. Groups are monitored by trained staff, with one staff member per 12 dogs.
- Dogs have indoor/outdoor access and fresh drinking water all day.
- During morning playtime, the Canine Coaches work on manners, playing games such as “group sit”, “coming when called”, “follow the leader”, and “wait at the gate”. These activities help to mentally tire your dog as well as physically.
- Lunch time (For puppies under 6 months) is from 12-1pm.
- Pickup ends at 6pm. All daycare dogs must be picked up by this time.
Dog must be socialized and play well with others
- Must be current and provide proof of Rabies, DHPP and Kennel Cough vaccines
- Must be on flea prevention
- Must be spayed over 6 months
- Must be neutered over 8 months
- Because safety is our number one priority, owners must schedule a Meet & Greet prior to attending daycare. The fee for a Meet & Greet is $10.00. If your dog passes, their first day of daycare is free.
Because safety is our #1 priority, all dogs are required to undergo a Meet & Greet before attending daycare, boarding, or playgroups. A Meet & Greet is a series of planned exercises, performed by a Dog Trainer, designed to assess a new dogs potential for aggressive behavior. In addition, it serves to determine the current level of social development to ensure that the dog is not fearful and can play well with others, without posing a danger to itself or others. Meet & Greets are 30 minutes in duration, and cost $10.00.